Online Banking and Cash Management Services
Security National’s Online Banking (ExecuBanc) is designed with you in mind. Our focus is to develop opportunity so you can do more business banking in less time. We understand in today’s competitive marketplace that companies are forced to manage their cash more carefully than ever and that security is a priority. Our team of dedicated professionals is here to assist you.
To learn more contact our Cash Management Specialists.
ExecuBanc (Online Business Banking)
It’s much more than an internet banking service. It’s a safe online tool that provides convenience and efficiency in managing your cash flow. ExecuBanc provides
authenticated, secure access to your financial information and allows you to perform cash management transactions in a streamlined process to include:
- Access to up-to-the-minute account information
- Fund transfers between Security National Bank accounts
- Wiring funds to and from other financial institutions
- Sending ACH transfers to another financial institution
- Managing stop payments
- Transaction and statement review
- Mobile App FAQs Video Tutorial
ExecuBanc is like bringing a branch of the bank into your company, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so you have: more control, more information, and powerful tools at your fingertips.
We are prepared to learn about your business needs and then assist you in taking progressive steps.
Secure Login (ExecuBanc)
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH Origination is a cost effective way for businesses to move funds electronically and allow any company to create electronic payments and deposits. With ExecuBanc you can originate ACH transactions when and where you want, safely and efficiently. Users are able to perform a variety of transactions, such as:
- Originating direct deposit (payroll, expense reimbursement, etc)
- Originating routine direct debits (insurance premiums, fees, tithing, etc)
- Consolidating funds from multiple locations (manage aggregate balance)
Use our eAlert service to help manage your accounts. eAlerts provide you with notices regarding specific account activity and can be sent directly to your personal email or by text to your mobile phone. You control which alerts you want to use and how you want them delivered. Click here for more information.
*ExecuBanc Online banking required. Available eAlerts are subject to change without notice.
Help support our efforts to conserve natural resources by electing to receive your account statements electronically. If you choose to utilize our eStatement option, you will receive a monthly e-mail alerting you when your new statement is available online.
In addition to being eco-conscious, users of eStatements enjoy these benefits:
- Reduce Risk: Lessen the risk of identity theft by eliminating the distribution of sensitive information through the mail.
- Instant Access: Check your account statement as soon as it is available online.
- Eliminate Paper: Lower the risk of misplacing important documents. Plus, less paper in your mailbox means less clutter in your house.
Remote Deposit allows you to streamline your check deposit process, manage your receivables and reduce trips to the bank.
Remote deposit is easy, efficient and secure. You scan the checks you want to deposit with a desktop scanner and then transmit the check images to Security National Bank for deposit into your account.
Help protect your business accounts from fraud with Positive Pay and ACH Fraud Filter. At a time when criminals continue to gain access to tools to help them produce fraudulent items, Security National Bank has responded by implementing best practices to help you protect your organization against fraud. These systems ensure that only the items you authorize are paid.
- With Positive Pay, we employ the latest technology available to compare items presented on your account against issued check information to identify discrepancies
- By monitoring incoming ACH items against rules you define, ACH Fraud Filter can protect your accounts from unwanted transactions.
- Exception items are reported to you promptly
Business Bill Pay
Designed to save time and reduce paper processing this service efficiently distributes funds. You can schedule payments today as well as establish payments on a recurring basis. Benefits of our Business Bill Pay service include:
- Improved cash forecasting with predictable clearings
- Reduced fraud risk
- Saved time (pay bills in minutes rather than hours)
- Documented invoice detail
Our Wire Transfer service provides a reliable and secure method for transferring domestic payments with detailed routing and transaction information.
With ExecuBanc, users can initiate a wire for same day or future-dated payments. For online security users, dual processing allows one user to initiate the wire and another user to approve or confirm the wire before it is sent. Incoming and outgoing wire activity is seen online in real time, with ExecuBanc.
Sweep accounts are designed to simplify your daily decisions and improve cash management. This is done efficiently through automated decisions that put your excess funds to work.
After daily transaction obligations are met, available funds are transferred into the investment or payment account that you have designated.
Security National Bank offers a wide variety of sweep account options
Lockbox services were designed with the client in mind to:
- Reduce mail
- Reduce payment processing time
- Reduce deposit delays
Utilizing a lockbox, the mailed payments come directly to the bank. Our bank will process the mail and create a deposit for our client. All deposits are posted on the business day they are received.
This service will improve your cash flow, enhance your staff productivity, reduce your courier costs and increase your security.
Merchant Processing allows you to expand your payment acceptance options to include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We offer various processing options, including card swipe, phone and e-commerce. Settlement is directed to your business account in a timely manner, onsite training and local customer service is provided.