Benefits of a business credit card
Separate business credit. A business credit card stands on its own, meaning your personal credit rating is not reflected in your transactions. In addition, by having a separate credit card for a small business, you no longer have to sort out business and personal transactions when it is time to pay taxes.
Control on employee spending. A business credit card makes it easier to set limits on spending per employee, while also avoiding the hassle of employees using their personal funds for reimbursement.
Security National Bank Premier Business Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Enjoy ALL the features of the Business Visa with the added benefits of advanced online administrative functions, additional options for billing, and our uChoose Rewards program where you earn points towards rewards.
Premier Business Rewards visa credit card details
- Access an online overview of your business spending.
- With our uChoose Rewards® program, you can earn points every time you use your Premier Business Rewards Visa credit card. Then, trade points for rewards at uChooseRewards.com. Contact a banker at 402-344-7300 to start your registration. LEARN MORE ABOUT UCHOOSE REWARDS
- Make a single payment to pay the entire company amount due.
- View a company-wide summary with drill down capabilities to employee cardholder account statements.
- Request corporate level e-alerts.
- Add, access and manage Diversion Accounts (accounts available for billing certain types of transactions like airline travel and lodging) and Cardholder Accounts.
- Billing and reporting flexibility to reflect company organization structure. (Individual, Consolidated, Combined Billing)
- The employee cardholder has the ability to: access an online overview of their account, view statement and transaction history and make a payment to their account, if necessary.
- Payment Methods: Auto debit; In-person payment at SNB branch location; Mail coupon to payment processing center or SNB; or Pay online.
Contact a Banker to Apply
Please refer to the Summary of Credit Card Account Terms provided when opening for information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
- You must pay your entire statement balance by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made.
- The creditor and issuer of these cards is Security National Bank of Omaha. Your account will be governed by federal law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of the State of Nebraska. All account terms are governed by the Commercial Credit Card Contract and Disclosure sent with the card. Account and Agreement terms are not guaranteed for any period of time. All terms, including the APRs and fees, may change in accordance with the Commercial Credit Card Contract and applicable law.
- OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account we will ask for your name, address (P.O. Boxes are not allowed under Federal law), date of birth and other information (including your Social Security or Tax Payer Identification Number) that allows us to identify you. We may ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents when appropriate.